Nioxin offers a tailored plan based on the characteristics of your hair. Nioxin Cleanser System 6 is for people with medium/coarse, natural (non-chemically enhanced) hair textures who are experiencing noticeably thinning hair and advanced stages of hair loss. The Nioxin Cleansers reduce excessive daily hair loss and remove cosmetic buildup and hydrophobic lipids that contain Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Through a daily regimen of cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing, each Nioxin system works to help improve the appearance of thinning hair not only by creating, but by maintaining an optimum scalp environment. If you have noticeably thinning hair, Nioxin Cleanser System 6 is your first line of defense, and your first step towards preparing the scalp for enhanced penetration and effectiveness of the Nioxin Scalp Treatments.
Directions on Usage:
- Thinning hair shampoo, 8.5 oz.
- Advanced stages of thinning
- Medium/coarse natural hair
- Daily, gentle cleanser
- Reduces excessive daily hair loss
- Removes toxins and build-up without stripping
- Anti-DHT formulation
- Helps to improve the appearance of thinning hair by creating a healthy scalp environment
- BioAMP adds thickness from inside the cuticle and strengthens the hair shaft
- Bionutrients and Activ-Renewal with Nourishing Vitamins, Proteins and Amino Acids help provide a more youthful-looking scalp complexion and fuller, healthier hair
- Scalp Access Delivery System helps protect nutrients as they moisturize and energize the scalp and hair
- Improves microcirculation
- Enhances follicle performance
- Step 1 (Cleanse) in Nioxin System 6 for noticeably thinning hair and advanced stages of hair loss
Apply Nioxin Cleanser System 6 to wet hair. Lather for one minute. Rinse out. Follow with Nioxin System 6 Scalp Therapy Conditioner.Did you know?
Nioxin Thinning Hair Systems are designed as a process to create and maintain an optimum scalp environment for all hair textures. The Nioxin daily care regimen is a process that addresses the problems associated with thin-looking hair, including hair loss through mechanical breakage, which leads to fine, fragile, thin-looking hair. Fine refers to the size of the individual hair strands, which are measured in microns. A strand of fine hair is about 50 microns thick compared to medium hair, which measures between 60 and 90 microns. Coarse hair can exceed 100 microns.Is your scalp healthy?
Many conventional shampoos, conditioners and styling products simply coat the hair and create buildup on the scalp. The scalp must be treated properly to keep the scalp environment and hair looking young, healthy and vibrant. Learn more: Nioxin - A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair.