The CHI Green Camo Ceramic 1" Flat Iron by Farouk is the latest in CHI designs and includes a Free Green Camo Print Heatproof Travel Bag! This professional salon model CHI Green Camo Ceramic 1" Hair Straightener lets you get salon straightening results with ease and style. This versatile styling tool has an ergonomic design and curved edge plates to create any style from straight to curly and everything in between. With a flash heating element and fixed temperature setting, the power to create the style of your dreams is your hands, and with ceramic, ionic, infrared technology, frizz is nowhere to be found.
- Free Green Camo Print Heatproof Travel Bag
- 1 inch ceramic plates
- Professional salon model
- Curved edge plate design to curl, straighten and flip
- Ceramic ionic technology eliminates frizz, creates silky shiny hair instantly
- Far infrared flash heating in only 6-10 seconds
- Fixed temperature setting from 302-356 degrees F
- Squeeze sensitive - styles hair with minimal tension, no pulling or tugging
- Saves energy - CHI only uses 20-25 Watts of electricity
- On-Off switch on the inside prevents accidental turn off
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 10 foot power cord with 360 degree swivel cord
- 110 volts US/Canada
- Model GF1001CG
Attention CHI Lovers! Looking for a great deal? Check out our CHI Flat Iron Value Kits section for the best deals around.
CHI really is different than other brands out there because of their innovative ideas and breakthrough technology. Interested? Get the 411 on CHI Technology.
Did you know this flat iron is one of our favorites?
We've assembled expert and customer picks to give you the scoop on some of the most popular, best-selling flat irons so you can find the tool that's right for you. Click here to read more about our Favorite Flat Irons.
Did you know you can create curls with this flat iron?
Yes, we can show you how to achieve that carefree curly look. It just takes a little practice, patience, and the right tools like this one. Check out our step-by-step instructions here: Flat Irons Really Do Create Curls!