The New CHI Turbo 1 1/2" Digital Flat Iron lets you smooth and straighten even the thickest, most unruly hair in minutes. Ceramic ionic technology seals in the hair's natural moisture and shine by smoothing the hair cuticle, creating a healthy static-free shine. Negative ion activity counteracts the positive charge in your hair to straighten and smooth hair from the inside out with gentle, far infrared heat. Digital variable temperature settings from 175 to 392 degrees F allow you to pick the heat setting that is just right for your hair type, and the curved edge plates allow you to make curls and waves as well as straight styles.
- Digital variable temperature settings 176-392 degrees F
- 1 1/2" ceramic plates
- Felt heat protection
- Professional salon model
- Ceramic Far Infrared Technology
- Curved edge plate design to curl, straighten and flip
- Ceramic ionic technology eliminates frizz, creates silky shiny hair instantly
- Far infrared flash heating in only 6-10 seconds
- Farenheight and celsius digital display
- Automatic shut off
- Saves energy - CHI only uses 20-25 Watts of electricity
- Swivel cord
- Part of the CHI Turbo Digital series
- Ideal for long and thick hair
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model GF1539D
Stylist Tip!: To help prevent hair breakage, frizzy dryness, and unruly hair caused by daily flat iron and hair dryer use, do a weekly deep oil treatment. The Maijan Pure Organic Argan Oil deep oil treatment will do wonders for your hair and keep it silky soft!
Attention CHI Lovers! Looking for a great deal? Check out our CHI Flat Iron Value Kits section for the best deals around.
CHI really is different than other brands out there because of their innovative ideas and breakthrough technology. Interested? Get the 411 on CHI Technology.
Did you know you can create curls with this flat iron?
Yes, we can show you how to achieve that carefree curly look. It just takes a little practice, patience, and the right tools like this one. Check out our step-by-step instructions here: Flat Irons Really Do Create Curls!
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great Straight IronReview by Bethany Hund