For Professional Use Only. The Coppola Keratin Complex Keratin Straightening Starter Kit for Blonde Hair is everything you would need to perform the perfect keratin straightening treatment.
This kit includes the following:
- Coppola Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment, Blonde Hair (8 oz)
- Coppola Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo, Smoothing Therapy (12 oz)
- Coppola Keratin Complex Keratin Color Care Shampoo (13.5 oz)
- Coppola Keratin Complex Keratin Color Care Conditioner (13.5 oz)
- Maijan Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment with Grapeseed and Essential Oils, 2 oz
Clear Applicator Bowl
Clear Applicator 1 1/2 inch wide Applicator Brush
Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment for Blondes and/or
Highlighted hair is specifically formulated as a revitalizing and
rejuvenating Keratin treatment that eliminates frizz and curls (similar
to the Brazilian Treatment). The advanced patent-pending formulation
straightens and smooths hair by infusing the highest quality of natural
keratin deep into the damaged cuticle eliminating up to 95% of the frizz
and curl. The keratin treatment therapy encases the hair follicle with
a keratinous bond to promote healing and helps keep environmental
toxins, such as smoke, pollution and ultraviolet rays, from entering the
hair. Typical results last 3 -5 months.
Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment, Blonde hair formulation, activates at
a lower temperature and is extremely gentle and effective for blonde
This smoothing treatment was designed and created especially for the following hair types:
Need the Keratin Complex Stealth Nano Titanium Flat Iron with the Keratin Complex Starter Kit for Blondes? Upgrade Today to the Keratin Complex Starter Kit with Stealth Nano Titanium Flat Iron for Blondes!
- Double Processed Blonde
- 40 Volume High Lift Ultra Blonde
- Highlighted Blonde
- Platinum Blonde
- Fine, Damaged, & Dry Hair
- White & Great Hair
Before and After Shots:
- 8 oz natural keratin treatment
- For Blonde and/or highlighted hair
- Eliminates frizz and curl
- Promotes healing of hair
- Blocks the effects of humidity
- Straightens and smooths hair infusing natural keratin
- For Professional Use Only, License is Required
- Patent-pending formulation
- 12 month shelf life
This is a great tip that we had to pass on to all Coppola Keratin Complex users! About a week before you have the Coppola Keratin Complex treatment use the Maijan Pure Organic Argan Oil deep conditioning oil treatment on your hair. This will help prevent breakage and keep your hair healthy pre and post treatment. The Maijan Argan Oil conditioning treatment can be used pre and post Coppola Keratin Complex treatment.
STEP 1: Preparation
STEP 2: Blow-Dry
- Shake bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 oz of Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment solution into a application bowl and let sit for 20 minutes. In the meantime shampoo hair with Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo.
2 ounces for shoulder length hair. Pour 3 ounces or more for longer
hair. Do not pour solution back into the bottle after application is
completed. Discard left-over product
- Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo should be used as follows: Wash hair with one light shampoo with the Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo if client has 70% or more highlights. Wash hair twice with the Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo for single process color and 50% or less highlighted hair. Wash hair three times with the Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo for virgin, course, resistant or grey hair.
- Note: When color is being done on the same day as treatment, always remove color with regular shampoo and then proceed with Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo.
STEP 3: Application
- Using medium to high heat setting, blow dry hair to 100% dry.
STEP 4: Post Application and Blow Dry
- Section hair into three or four parts.
- Disposable Gloves should be worn during application.
- Starting at the nape area, part the hair into 1/2" to 1" sections.
- Using an application brush, apply the solution away from the face, from roots to ends.
- Comb hair away from the face with a fine tooth comb ensuring the solution is evenly distributed. Do not Over-Saturate.
- Place hair in a Disposable Processing Plastic Cap.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
STEP 5: Final Step - Flat Iron
- Remove Disposable Processing Plastic Cap. Do not rinse. Comb out any excess product with a fine tooth comb and wipe onto a towel.
- Blow Dry hair with a hair dryer using medium/hot setting with a paddle or vent brush to 100% dry.
Note: Flat Iron temperature should be adjusted based on individual client's hair type, as flat iron is extremely hot and can be damaging.
- Using a heat resistant comb, clip hair into 3 or 4 sections according to client's preferred style.
- Using a 450 degree flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections (like a highlight strand) and slowly move the iron from root to ends.
- For damaged, double processed, bleach blondes, grey or fine hair, set iron at 400 - 410 degrees. Pass iron over each section 5 - 7 times.
- For single processed or 50% or less highlighted hair, set iron at 420 - 430 degrees. Pass iron over each section 7-10 times.
- For virgin, coarse or resistant hair set flat iron at 440 - 450 degrees. Pass iron over each section 10 - 12 times.
- This will infuse the keratin into the hair shaft.
- Always have a heat resistant comb in front of the flat iron.
- If the ends of the hair are severely damaged or split, cautiously go over the ends fewer times with the flat iron to prevent further damage.
- Use your flat iron to style hair and add volume.
STEP 6: After Care and Maintenance
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes, If contact occurs, flush eyes with water. Store at room temperature.
Keratin Complex How To:
STYLIST TIPS & EXPERT REVIEWS!