Couvre is an undetectable lotion-compound to help conceal hair loss. Nobody will ever see that your scalp is showing through, or even notice that your hair is thinning. Whether you are thinning in the front, at the crown, or anywhere else,
Couvré will eliminate the problem -- instantly.
The best part is how subtle the effect is. Absolutely nobody will be able to tell, even from only 2" away. Not only that, but the special formulation makes it highly durable. It's not greasy or sticky, and won't rub off or stain. It won't come off when a hand caresses your hair. It won't even rub off when you are exercising, perspiring, or even swimming. But when you want to remove it, simply shampoo and it's gone.
8 Color Choices: Simply choose the color closest to your existing hair for undetectable blending. With eight colors available, it's so easy to conceal your thinning: Black, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown, Auburn, Blond, Gray, White
Dermatologists have used Couvre for years as well. They recommend it to their patients, because it makes transplanted hair look much fuller, and is so valuable after surgery.
- Topical masking lotion 1.25 oz
- Conceals thinning and balding in seconds
- 8 colors available for undetectable matching with existing hair
- Masking lotion stays put until you wash it out
- Holds even in wind, rain and perspiration
- No harmful chemicals or additives
- Compatible with hair drugs like Minoxidil and Propecia
- Perfect for both men and women
- Great on all hair types
- Washes out easily with any shampoo
Before and After Shots of Using Couvre:
Directions on How to Use Couvre:
One of the best things about Couvré is that it's totally compatible with all Spencer Forrest products you might use. Whether you use Minoxidil, Propecia R, or any of the hundreds of hair products on the market, you can be assured of this: Couvré cannot in any way conflict with hair products or treatments, and it cannot block pores or interfere with normal hair growth. It is safe, effective, and proven by medical recommendations for over 20 years.
Customer Reviews (6)
- hair loss concealer.Review by Carlos
- Couverture masking lotion A+Review by Gunzg
- Good Cover UpReview by
- Cover your bald spots???Review by Bendy
- Worked for meReview by B
- I would NOT use this product againReview by Character