This multi-function Professional 1 1/4" wide by 3 1/2" long Ceramic Ionic Iron has become one of the most popular models by FHI. Featuring a true PTFC heater that produces far infrared heat, the FHI Ceramic Ionic 1-1/4" Iron features ultra rapid heating and variable temperature settings to create straight or curly styles. FHI has built a legendary reputation with their Ceramic flat irons and designed the RVI series for especially for the thousands of professional stylists who prefer them. This larger plate width is especially good for medium to longer length hair and the Automatic Sense Recovery System ensures consistent heat throughout the styling process.
- 1 1/4" inch Ceramic plates, (3-1/2" x 1-1/4")
- Professional Ionic Ceramic iron
- Curved edge plate design is multi-functional for straightening and creating curls, flips and waves
- Ceramic ionic technology eliminates frizz, creates silky shiny hair instantly without damage
- Ceramic plates deliver negative ions to neutralize the hairs positive charge and create calm smooth, shiny hair strands
- Negative ionic activity neutralizes positive ions in the hair, smoothing rough hair cuticles allowing them to lay flat, sealing in natural moisture and shine
- Advanced PTFC heater produces gentle far-infrared heat
- Variable temperature setting from 140 to 450 degrees F
- Automatic Sense Recovery System quickly recovers heat
- ON/OFF Switch with LED light
- Ultra Rapid Heat-up times
- Tangle-free swivel power cord
- Model 302RVI
The RVI Series was developed to enhance the Negative ION output ...keeping your hair's maximum moisture and conditioning while eliminating frizz.
Did you know you can create curls with this flat iron?
Yes, we can show you how to achieve that carefree curly look. It just takes a little practice, patience, and the right tools like this one. Check out our step-by-step instructions here: Flat Irons Really Do Create Curls!