FHI has built its legendary reputation with their Ceramic flat irons and the RVI series was designed as the ultimate heat styling tools for the professional stylist. This multi-function FHI Professional 1" Iron features a true PTFC heater that produces far infrared heat to create straight or curly styles. Used by thousands of top hair stylists in the industry, this FHI 1" Ceramic Iron features ultra rapid heating, an Automatic Sense Recovery System for consistent heat, and variable temperature settings. 1" long by 3 1/2" wide plates can produce tight curls, flips, and twists as well as straighten short, medium, and long hair.
- 1" inch Ceramic plates, (3-1/2" x 1")
- Professional Ionic Ceramic iron
- Curved edge plate design is multi-functional for straightening and creating curls, flips and waves
- Ceramic ionic technology eliminates frizz, creates silky shiny hair instantly without damage
- Ceramic plates deliver negative ions to neutralize the hair's positive charge and create calm smooth, shiny hair strands
- Negative ionic activity neutralizes positive ions in the hair, smoothing rough hair cuticles allowing them to lay flat, sealing in natural moisture and shine
- Advanced PTFC heater produces far-infrared heat
- Variable temperature setting from 140 to 450 degrees F
- Automatic Sense Recovery System quickly recovers heat
- ON/OFF Switch with LED light
- Ultra Rapid Heat-up times
- Tangle-free swivel power cord
- Model 207RVI
The RVI Series was developed to enhance the Negative ION output ...keeping your hair's maximum moisture and conditioning while eliminating frizz.
Did you know you can create curls with this flat iron?
Yes, we can show you how to achieve that carefree curly look. It just takes a little practice, patience, and the right tools like this one. Check out our step-by-step instructions here: Flat Irons Really Do Create Curls!
Customer Reviews (1)
- No pulling and snagging!Review by Anna Esposito