If you have long, thick, coarse or unruly hair, the FHI Heat Technique Professional 1-3/4" Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron is your one way ticket to smooth. Ceramic Tourmaline technology generates negative ions to neutralize the positive ions found on coarse, dry and damaged hair. The result is super smooth hair free of frizz and static. Set at the perfect fixed temperature for even, consistent heat, and featuring an advanced PTC heater, and curved edge plates, this ceramic tool is a great choice if you like quality and value in your styling tools. And frizz? Forget about it!
- 1-3/4" inch Ceramic plates
- Multi functional for straightening and creating curls, flips and waves
- Professional Ionic Ceramic iron
- Tourmaline infused into the plates delivers negative ions to neutralize the hair's positive charge and create calm smooth, shiny hair strands
- Ceramic ionic technology eliminates frizz, creates silky shiny hair instantly without damage
- Negative ionic activity neutralizes positive ions in the hair, smoothing rough hair cuticles allowing them to lay flat, sealing in natural moisture and shine
- Fixed temperate 410 degrees F, delivers consistent heat
- Heats up in 10 seconds
- Automatic Sense Recovery System quickly recovers heat
- Advanced PTFC heater produces gentle far-infrared heat
- 360 degree Tangle-free swivel power cord
- Model 405RFI
- Lightweight design
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
FHI: A Fabulously Hip Iron
FHI flat irons work especially well on damaged hair. Check out FHI: A Fabulously Hip Iron and you'll find that the killer combination of ceramic technology and an automatic heat sense recovery system will smooth and style the most difficult strands.
Did you know this flat iron is one of our favorites?
We've assembled expert and customer picks to give you the scoop on some of the most popular, best-selling flat irons so you can find the tool that's right for you. Click here to read more about our Favorite Flat Irons.
Did you know you can create curls with this flat iron?
Yes, we can show you how to achieve that carefree curly look. It just takes a little practice, patience, and the right tools like this one. Check out our step-by-step instructions here: Flat Irons Really Do Create Curls!
Tourmaline Schourmaline Is it Really Better? Want to learn more about the benefits of Tourmaline? Discover The Truth About Tourmaline.
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Customer Reviews (2)
- FHIReview by nejil frias
- AWESOME!Review by Shasta