You have no items in your shopping cart.
Treat your hair to a versatile styling experience with the ceramic fusion technology of the HAI Classic NuStik featuring self-adjusting floating plates and negative ionic technology. The self-adjusting 1 wide by 3 ½ long, floating plates on the HAI Classic NuStik produce far infrared heat to ionically charge your hair while styling. This versatile styling tool gently closes the hair cuticle to seal in moisture, color and natural oils, creating shiny, manageable, healthy hair. Features include an extended cord length and non-slip grip handle for styling convenience and the automatic temperature control is preset at 170 degrees F and adjusts up to 390 degrees F in just seconds. A wonderful styling choice for everyone and the self-adjusting plates allow for even heat while styling sections of varying texture and thickness.
- 1" Ceramic plates
- Beveled edge, self-adjusting floating plate design
- Allows you to straighten and create curls
- Ceramic Technology eliminates frizz and damaging hot spots, locks in moisture and shine
- Negative Ionic Technology seals in moisture and shine, without damage
- Negative ions smooth the hair cuticles, reduce static electricity
- Preset at 170 degrees F with adjustable heat settings from 180 degrees F to 390 degrees F
- Flash heating within 5 seconds
- PFTC Ceramic Heaters generate even, controlled heat with quick temperature recovery time
- Superbly balanced, lightweight design with non-slip handle grip
- 110 volts, 60 Hz, 50W for use in the United States, Canada and Mexico
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Stylist Tip!: To help prevent hair breakage, frizzy dryness, and unruly hair caused by daily flat iron andhair dryer use, do a weekly deep oil treatment. The Maijan Pure Organic Argan Oil deep oil treatment will do wonders for your hair and keep it silky soft!
Did you know you can create curls with this flat iron?
Yes, we can show you how to achieve that carefree curly look. It just takes a little practice, patience, and the right tools like this one. Check out our step-by-step instructions here: Flat Irons Really Do Create Curls!
Customer Reviews (2)
- wonderful straightener!Review by sk8rchick
- I like this iron!Review by jennie