You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Helen of Troy 1" Ceramic Flat Iron is perfect for smoothing down strands of every length, and the curved edge plate design allows for flips, curls, and waves with just the flick of your wrist. Create straight and curly styles with this versatile flat iron that produces gentle, far infrared ceramic heat to reduce frizz and heat styling damage. Ceramic Technology provides snag-free styling as you glide down your hair, sealing in hair's natural moisture for a lustrous shine. Slim lightweight design.
- 1" Ceramic Plates
- Fast heat-up & instant heat recovery
- Rheostat dial for temperature control
- Great for all hair types
- Ceramic produces far infrared heat to seal the hair cuticle and eliminates frizz
- Hair is soft, radiant, and shiny
- High heats up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit
- Movable styling plates adjust to eliminate gaps between plates for better hair contact
- Rounded plate edges to curl ends under or flip them out
- Titanium adds lightweight strength and corrosion resistance for even heat distribution
- Contoured shape for easy handling
- On/off switch & indicator light
- 8-ft. swivel cord
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Model 1810
Stylist Tip!: To help prevent hair breakage, frizzy dryness, and unruly hair caused by daily flat iron andhair dryer use, do a weekly deep oil treatment. The Maijan Pure Organic Argan Oil deep oil treatment will do wonders for your hair and keep it silky soft!
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Manufacturer||Helen of Troy|
Customer Reviews (3)
- So SoReview by Kel in O -Town
- Not even worth the sale priceReview by Mom of Five
- Waste of MoneyReview by Tawanda