You have no items in your shopping cart.
Create straight or curly styles with this versatile flat iron from Hot Tools that produces soft infrared ceramic heat to reduce damage and frizz. The 1-1/2 inch plate width is perfect for smoothing down your strands and the curved edge plate design allows for flips, curls, and waves with just the turn of your wrist. Ceramic and Titanium Technology provides snag-free styling as you glide down your hair, sealing in luster and shine.
- 1-1/2 inch plate width
- Rounded edge plate design for straightening or curling
- Variable temperature up to 428 degrees F
- Separate heating system for each heating plate provides superior performance
- Professional Soft Heat produces gentle, far infrared heat for more efficient heating, faster styling, and shinier hair
- Ceramic and Titanium Technology
- Ceramic: Seals the hair cuticle, retains hair's natural moisture and destroys odors, styles hair without damage by drying it from the inside out. Ceramic is easy to clean, provides even distribution of heat, and inhibits bacteria and odor build-up.
- Titanium: Provides lightweight strength, has excellent corrosion resistance and a super hard, smooth surface for snag free styling and even heat distribution.
- Slim European design, easy to handle
- Variable heat settings
- On / Off switch with pilot light
- 8-foot heavy-duty cord
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Model 1199
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Hot Tools Ceramic Straightener Model 1199 ReviewReview by Mish