Keratin Complex Express Blowout will get you sexy, smooth shiny hair in a snap! The Express Blowout by Coppola is just that, a way for you to get the results of an incredible keratin treatment within one hour and lasts 3 to 6 weeks! That is incredible. With a unique formulation utilizing Trionic Keratin Protein and a Co-Polymer delivery system, Keratin Complex Express Blow Out infuses the highest quality Keratin in the shortest amount of time!
- 32 oz
- Offers approximately 16 - 32 applications
- Lasts 3 to 6 weeks
- Same day washout (as soon as 8 hours)
- Eliminates frizz and curl
- Promotes healing of hair
- Blocks the effects of humidity
- Straightens and smooths hair infusing natural keratin
- Perfect for all hair types
- Patent-pending formulation
- For Professional Use Only
- 12 month shelf life
This is a great tip that we had to pass on to all Coppola Keratin Complex users! About a week before you have the Coppola Keratin Complex treatment use the Maijan Pure Organic Argan Oil deep conditioning oil treatment on your hair. This will help prevent breakage and keep your hair healthy pre and post treatment. The Maijan Argan Oil conditioning treatment can be used pre and post Coppola Keratin Complex treatment.
Keratin Complex Express Blowout How-To:
STEP 1: Preparation
STEP 2: Cleanse
- Shake bottle well. Pour approximately 1-1 1/2 oz of the Express Blowout solution into a application bowl and let sit for 10 - 15 minutes. In the meantime shampoo hair with Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo.
- Pour 1 ounces for shoulder length hair. Pour 1 1/2 ounces or more for longer
hair. Do not pour solution back into the bottle after application is
completed. Discard left-over product.
STEP 3: Towel Dry Hair
- Wash hair twice with the Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo for all hair types. Tip: It is recommended to leave 50% of the lather behind during the shampooing process. Do not completely rinse the lather from the hair between shampoos; continue by adding more shampoo each time. Completely rinse after the final shampoo.
- Note: When color is being done on the same day as treatment, always remove color with regular shampoo and then proceed with Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo.
STEP 4: Application
- Towel Dry Hair 80% leaving enough moisture in the hair for optimal distribution of Keratin Complex Express BlowOut treatment.
STEP 5: Post Application and Blow Dry
- Section hair into three or four parts.
- Disposable Gloves should be worn during application.
- Starting at the nape area, part the hair into 2" sections.
- Using an application brush, apply the solution 1/8 inch from the scalp to the ends.
- Comb hair away from the face with a fine tooth comb ensuring the solution is evenly distributed. Remove any excess product with a fine tooth comb.
- Tip: Do not Over-Saturate. If over-saturation occurs, the hair will appear greasy, flaky and heavy. This will make it harder to blow dry and flat iron. Excess solution should be wiped onto a towel.
- Do not rinse.
- Comb out and proceed with styling.
STEP 6: Final Step - Flat Iron
- Blow dry treatment into hair 100% using a ceramic round brush according to client's desired style.
Note: Flat Iron temperature should be adjusted based on individual client's hair type, as flat iron is extremely hot and can be damaging.
- Using a heat resistant comb, clip hair into 3 or 4 sections according to client's preferred style.
- Using a 450 degree flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1 - 2 inch sections and slowly move the iron from root to ends, passing over each section 3-4 times.
- For damaged, double processed, bleach blondes, grey or fine hair, set iron at 380 - 400 degrees.
- For single processed or 50% or less highlighted hair, set iron at 400 - 430 degrees.
- For virgin, coarse or resistant hair set flat iron at 440 - 450 degrees.
- This will infuse the keratin into the hair shaft.
- Always have a heat resistant comb in front of the flat iron.
- If the ends of the hair are severely damaged or split, cautiously go over the ends fewer times with the flat iron to prevent further damage.
- Use your flat iron to style hair and add volume.
STEP 6: After Care and Maintenance
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes, If contact occurs, flush eyes with water. Store at room temperature.
- Do not shampoo for 8 hours
- Hair should be washed with Keratin Care Shampoo and Conditioner (The Keratin Care Shampoo does not contain sodium chloride)
- For first 8 hours, avoid getting any moisture in the hair
- If hair gets wet, blow dry immediately and go over with a flat iron on low heat
- For first 8 hours wear hair down - do not use pins, clips, ponytails holders or sunglasses to hold back hair
- To help with longevity continue to wash hair only with Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Shampoo and Conditioners.
- When swimming in the ocean or chlorinated pool, rinse thoroughly with clean water.