A fantastic alternative is the Global Keratin GKHair Keratin Taming Treatment for Coarse Hair. Stylebell Tested and Approved! Click here to read more.
For Professional Use Only. The Coppola Keratin Complex Keratin Straightening Starter Kit is everything you would need to perform the perfect keratin straightening treatment plus you even get the award winning Keratin Complex Stealth Nano Titanium 1 3/8" Flat Iron!
This kit includes the following:
- Coppola Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment (8 oz)
- Coppola Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo, Smoothing Therapy (12 oz)
- Coppola Keratin Complex Keratin Color Care Shampoo (13.5 oz)
- Coppola Keratin Complex Keratin Color Care Conditioner (13.5 oz)
- Maijan Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment with Grapeseed and Essential Oils, 2 oz
- Clear Applicator Bowl
- Clear Applicator 1 1/2 inch wide Applicator Brush
- Coppola Keratin Complex Stealth Nano Titanium 1 3/8 Inch Flat Iron
Coppola Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment is specifically formulated as a revitalizing and rejuvenating Keratin treatment that eliminates frizz and curls (similar to the Brazilian Treatment). The advanced patent-pending formulation straightens and smooths hair by infusing the highest quality of natural keratin deep into the damaged cuticle eliminating up to 95% of the frizz and curl. The keratin treatment therapy encases the hair follicle with a keratinous bond to promote healing and helps keep environmental toxins, such as smoke, pollution and ultraviolet rays, from entering the hair. Typical results last 3 -5 months. It can be used on Color and Chemically treated hair.
The Keratin Complex formula offers the same silky result with its high percentage of keratin which is infused into the cuticle. Its all about the natural keratin, says Coppola. We are able to achieve these results without the formaldehyde in the Brazilian product."
- 8 oz natural keratin treatment
- Offers approximately 2 - 4 applications
- Eliminates frizz and curl
- Promotes healing of hair
- Blocks the effects of humidity
- Straightens and smooths hair infusing natural keratin
- Patent-pending formulation
- For Professional Use Only, License is Required
- 12 month shelf life
This is a great tip that we had to pass on to all Coppola Keratin Complex users! About a week before you have the Coppola Keratin Complex treatment use the Maijan Pure Organic Argan Oil deep conditioning oil treatment on your hair. This will help prevent breakage and keep your hair healthy pre and post treatment. The Maijan Argan Oil conditioning treatment can be used pre and post Coppola Keratin Complex treatment.
STEP 1: Preparation
- Shake bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 oz of Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment solution into a application bowl and let sit for 20 minutes. In the meantime shampoo hair with Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo.
- Pour 2 ounces for shoulder length hair. Pour 3 ounces or more for longer hair. Do not pour solution back into the bottle after application is completed. Discard left-over product
- Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo should be used as follows: Wash hair with one light shampoo with the Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo if client has 70% or more highlights. Wash hair twice with the Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo for single process color and 50% or less highlighted hair. Wash hair three times with the Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo for virgin, course, resistant or grey hair.
- Note: When color is being done on the same day as treatment, always remove color with regular shampoo and then proceed with Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo.
- Using medium to high heat setting, blow dry hair to 100% dry.
- Section hair into three or four parts.
- Disposable Gloves should be worn during application.
- Starting at the nape area, part the hair into 1/2" to 1" sections.
- Using an application brush, apply the solution away from the face, from roots to ends.
- Comb hair away from the face with a fine tooth comb ensuring the solution is evenly distributed. Do not Over-Saturate.
- Place hair in a Disposable Processing Plastic Cap.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Remove Disposable Processing Plastic Cap. Do not rinse. Comb out any excess product with a fine tooth comb and wipe onto a towel.
- Blow Dry hair with a hair dryer using medium/hot setting with a paddle or vent brush to 100% dry.
- Using a heat resistant comb, clip hair into 3 or 4 sections according to client's preferred style.
- Using a 450 degree flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections (like a highlight strand) and slowly move the iron from root to ends.
- For damaged, double processed, bleach blondes, grey or fine hair, set iron at 400 - 410 degrees. Pass iron over each section 5 - 7 times.
- For single processed or 50% or less highlighted hair, set iron at 420 - 430 degrees. Pass iron over each section 7-10 times.
- For virgin, coarse or resistant hair set flat iron at 440 - 450 degrees. Pass iron over each section 10 - 12 times.
- This will infuse the keratin into the hair shaft.
- Always have a heat resistant comb in front of the flat iron.
- If the ends of the hair are severely damaged or split, cautiously go over the ends fewer times with the flat iron to prevent further damage.
- Use your flat iron to style hair and add volume.
STEP 6: After Care and Maintenance
- After 3 days or 72 hours, hair should be washed with Keratin Care Shampoo and Conditioner. (The Keratin Care Shampoo does not contain sodium chloride.)
- Do not wash hair for 3 days or 72 hours
- Use the Keratin Complex Volumizing Dry Shampoo and Lift Powder during the 72 hours wait time to keep your hair refreshed!
- Avoid getting any moisture in the hair
- If hair gets wet, blow dry immediately and go over with a flat iron on low heat
- Wear hair down - do not use pins, clips, ponytails holders or sunglasses to hold back hair
- Wash hair only with Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Shampoo and Conditioners.
- When swimming in the ocean or chlorinated pool, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Keratin Complex How To:
Customer Reviews (4)
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!Review by Frizzy in SC
- AMAZING!!! Changed my hair completely!!!Review by konasuit
- Thanks!Review by Tamara
- Amazing!!Review by Tanya