Keratinology Keratin Enhancement Therapy, 12 oz by Coppola is the most advanced thermal keratin protein therapy that will reduce frizz up to 98% all with only a 24 hour wait time! Keratinology has the highest percentage of natural keratin compared to other brands. Natural keratin is processed into into microscopic particles that dry into the hair follicle, filling the rough edges to give a smooth finish to each hair shaft. The therapy is renewed with each shampoo infusing a thin keratin film around each hair shaft. This will impart manageability, light refraction luster and shine. All of this in a floral Rose of the Desert fragrance.
- 24 Hour Wait Time!
- 12 oz natural keratin treatment
- Rose of the Desert fragrance
- Offers approximately 4 - 6 applications
- Eliminates frizz and curl
- Promotes healing of hair
- Blocks the effects of humidity
- Straightens and smooths hair infusing natural keratin
- Patent-pending formulation
- For Professional Use Only
- 12 month shelf life
Pre Treatment: This is a great tip that we had to pass on to all Coppola Keratin Complex users! About a week before you have the Coppola Keratin Complex treatment use the Maijan Pure Organic Argan Oil deep conditioning oil treatment on your hair. This will help prevent breakage and keep your hair healthy pre and post treatment. The Maijan Argan Oil conditioning treatment can be used pre and post Coppola Keratin Complex treatment. Directions:
STEP 1: Preparation
- Shake bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 oz of Keratinology Treatment solution into a application bowl and let sit for 20 minutes. In the meantime shampoo hair with Keratinology Clarifying Shampoo.
- Pour 2 ounces for shoulder length hair. Pour 3 ounces or more for longer hair. Do not pour solution back into the bottle after application is completed. Discard left-over product
- Wash hair three times with the Keratinology Clarifying Shampoo. Note:The Keratinology solution detects the PH level of the Clarifying Shampoo for optimal results.
- Note: When color is being done on the same day as treatment, always remove color with regular shampoo and then proceed with Keratinology Clarifying Shampoo.
STEP 2: Blow-Dry
- Using medium to high heat setting, blow dry hair to 100% dry.
STEP 3: Application
- Section hair into three or four parts.
- Disposable Gloves should be worn during application.
- Starting at the nape area, part the hair into 1/2" to 1" sections.
- Using an application brush, apply the solution away from the face, from roots to ends.
- Comb hair away from the face with a fine tooth comb ensuring the solution is evenly distributed. Do not Over-Saturate.
- Place hair in a Disposable Processing Plastic Cap.
- Let sit for 20 minutes for normal and color treated hair and 30 minutes for medium, coarse, and resistant hair (Do not leave any longer)
STEP 4: Post Application and Blow Dry
- Remove Disposable Processing Plastic Cap. Do not rinse. Comb out any excess product with a fine tooth comb and wipe onto a towel.
- Blow Dry hair with a hair dryer using medium/hot setting with a paddle or vent brush to 100% dry.
STEP 5: Final Step - Flat Iron
- Using a heat resistant comb, clip hair into 3 or 4 sections according to client's preferred style.
- Using a 450 degree flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/4 inch sections (like a highlight strand) and slowly move the iron from root to ends.
- For damaged, double processed, bleach blondes, grey or fine hair, set iron at 380 degrees. Pass iron over each section 5 - 7 times.
- For single processed or 50% or less highlighted hair, set iron at 400 - 420 degrees. Pass iron over each section 7-10 times.
- For virgin, coarse or resistant hair set flat iron at 440 - 450 degrees. Pass iron over each section 10 - 12 times.
- This will infuse the keratin into the hair shaft.
- Always have a heat resistant comb in front of the flat iron.
- If the ends of the hair are severely damaged or split, cautiously go over the ends fewer times with the flat iron to prevent further damage.
- Use your flat iron to style hair and add volume.
Note: Flat Iron temperature should be adjusted based on individual client's hair type, as flat iron is extremely hot and can be damaging.
STEP 6: After Care and Maintenance
- After 24 - 36 hours, hair should be washed with Keratinology Shampoo and Keratinology Conditioner (The Keratin Care Shampoo does not contain sodium chloride.)
- Do not wash hair for 24 to 36 hours
- Within the first 24 hours blow dry hair two times.
- Avoid getting any moisture in the hair
- If hair gets wet, blow dry immediately and go over with a flat iron on low heat
- Wear hair down - do not use pins, clips, ponytails holders or sunglasses to hold back hair
- When swimming in the ocean or chlorinated pool, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes, If contact occurs, flush eyes with water. Store at room temperature.