- 4 oz
- No Formaldehyde or harmful chemical ingredients
- Unique Keratin Formula
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Alternative at home treatment
- Salon results, without the expense
- Makes hair smoother, stronger and softer
- Provides manageability
- Reduces Frizz
- Helps loosen curl and detangle hair
- Hair is faster and easier to style
- Long lasting but not permanent
- 1 - 2 application depending upon hair length and thickness
Stylist Tip! A few days before you do the Liquid Keratin treatment use the Maijan Pure Organic Argan Oil deep conditioning oil treatment on your hair. This will help prevent breakage and keep your hair healthy pre and post treatment. The Maijan Argan Oil treatment can be used both before and after the Liquid Keratin treatment.
Step 1: Have the following items available for application of the Liquid Keratin straightening treatment:
- Round or Paddle Brush
- Hair Dryer
- Flat Iron
Step 2: Prepare hair for Liquid Keratin Treatment: Wash hair well with Liquid Keratin Healthy Hair De-Frizz Shampoo. Rinse Thoroughly. Towel dry hair. Note: Do not use conditioner, leave in conditioner or any other hair product after you have shampooed your hair.
Step 3: Apply the Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight, Smooth, Strong, & Long Treatment in 3 easy steps:
- Saturate: Spray on Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight, Smooth, Strong, & Long Treatment: Separate hair into manageable small sections. Shake treatment bottle. Spray treatment on each section, completely saturating hair. Pull bangs and hair next to face up and back to spray away from face. Comb treatment through hair, form the roots to the ends.
- Penetrate: Allow Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight, Smooth, Strong, & Long Treatment to penetrate hair: Let treatment sit on hair for 30 minutes.
- Activate: Liquid Keratin Treatment: Blow dry hair straight using a round or paddle brush. Note: Make sure hair is completely dry. Flat iron hair in small sections at high heat (420-450 degrees) to seal keratin treatment onto the hair shaft. Note: there is thermal heat protection in the treatment to protect your hair from heat damage.
Warning: Hair will be hot when ironing. Let hair cool slightly before touching.
Step 4: Allow Liquid Keratin Treatment to set for 48 hours: For best and longest lasting results, keep hair dry and straight for 48 hours. Kinks and curls in hair can be touched up with a flat iron and/or blow dryer if necessary.
Step 5: Neutralize Liquid Keratin Treatment: After 48 hours, wash hair with Liquid Keratin Infusing Healthy Hair De-Frizz Shampoo. Condition hair with Liquid Keratin Infusing Deep De-Frizz Conditioner. Allow conditioner to sit for 1-2 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Liquid Keratin aftercare products are specially formulated to work with the treatment and drench the hair with the keratin protein it lacks, making hair shiny and healthy.
Step 6: Apply Liquid Keratin Filling Leave-In Conditioner: Towel dry hair and apply Liquid Keratin Filling Leave-In Conditioner. This product coats and fills the hair follicles with keratin to condition and moisturize hair.
Step 7: Style Your Hair: Now you will have the choice to be able to wear your hair curly or straight with ease. Liquid Keratin Treatment will reduce frizz and fly-aways. Your hair will be easier to manage and faster to straighten and style.
Please Note: The first time you apply the Liquid Keratin Treatment, it will take roughly the same amount of time you usually require to straighten your hair BUT after the treatment, your hair will be more manageable, far less frizzy and it will take a lot less time to style. This is when you will see the dramatic difference.
How To Maintain Hair After Liquid Keratin Treatment:
Keep your hair looking shinier, straighter, stronger, longer and frizz free for up to 6 weeks with these simple steps!
Step 1: Maintain Liquid Keratin Treatment with:
- Liquid Keratin Infusing Healthy Hair De-Frizz Shampoo
- Liquid Keratin Infusing Deep De-Frizz Conditioner
- Liquid Keratin Filling Leave-In Conditioner.
Step 2: The Liquid Keratin Aftercare products listed above are specially formulated without sodium chloride and are to be used with the Liquid Keratin Treatment, to enhance and prolong the treatment results. It is best not to use shampoos and conditioners containing sodium chloride. Sodium chloride, which is in a lot of other hair care products, will diminish the effects of the Liquid Keratin treatment very quickly.
Step 3. Liquid Keratin Treatment is a progressive treatment that contains a thermal protecting ingredient, so if you spray Liquid Keratin Treatment* on your hair each time you blow dry or flat iron, it will keep nourishing your hair making it stronger, longer and shinier, while protecting it from the heat of the iron. Note: you do not have to wait the 30 minutes with each application. We recommend a settling time for the treatment once a month.