The Maijan Pure Argan Oil & Mint Hydrating Conditioner will help solve your number one hair concern, dry, damaged and frizzy hair. Formulated with Argan, Grapeseed, and Apricot Kernel Oil, this sulfate and paraben free Argan oil conditioner bonds with each individual hair strand from root to tip, creating a protective coating that lasts between washes leaving hair shiny, bouncy and silky soft. This unique antioxidant and vitamin enriched argan conditioner formula utilizes innovative Argan & Grapeseed oil to nourish the follicles and restore the scalp and hair to a healthy state. A blend of natural oils protect hair from daily damage including everyday styling, blow-drying and flat ironing, while providing core strength for maximum elasticity and shine.
- Available Sizes Include 1 oz, 12 oz, & 32 oz
- Hydrating Conditioner
- Includes pure Argan Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Apricot Kernel Oil
- Eliminates and corrects dry, damaged and frizzy hair
- Leaves hair soft, silky, and shiny
- Argan oil and other pure natural oils hydrates hair with moisture and does not weigh down hair
- Can be used on Color treated and Keratin treated hair
- Protects hair from daily damage from hot hair appliances
- Antioxidants and vitamins nourishes hair follicles and scalp
- Sulfate & paraben free
After shampooing with the Maijan Pure Argan Oil & Mint Hydrating Shampoo, apply a quarter sized amount into hand and distribute evenly through the hair. Leave on for 1 - 3 minutes for intensive conditioning. Rinse with cool water to enhance shine and conditioning benefits.
Water (Aqua), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Armenica (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Panthenol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Customer Reviews (2)
- Beautiful HairReview by Guest
- SmoothReview by Guest