FREE GIFT: Get a Maxius Travel Bag and a Maxius Brush - a $20 value - Free!
Now you can easily create smooth styles and touch ups on the go with this purse-sized version of the Maxiglide, the Miniglide on-the-go hair straightener from Maxius Beauty. Created with the same revolutionary, multi-patented design of the Maxiglide in a smaller, super-slim purse-size version to conveniently take with you for quick touch ups, curls, and even spikes. The ceramic detangling pins, ridges and grooves, and ceramic technology of the Miniglide create smooth, straight hair in just minutes, and the lightweight size and slim design makes it perfect for traveling and touch ups on the go. The Miniglide On-The-Go Styling Tool features healthy one step straightening with:
- Mini, super-slim Ceramic plates measure 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Ceramic Technology eliminates frizz and damaging hot spots, locks in moisture and shine
- Negative ions smooth the hair cuticles
- Reduces static electricity
- Ceramic detangling pins allow for easy glide-through the hair
- Longer plates for easy touch ups
- Protective styling ridges and grooves on the outside allow for easy curls and flips as well as straight styles
- Heats up in only 10 seconds
- Super Slim Design: Total length of the main unit is less than 10 inches
- Lightweight size, less than 5 oz.
- Safety fuse plug (ALCI)
- Dual voltage for International travel
- Patented design
- One year limited warranty from the manufacturer
Note: The Miniglide does not contain the Steam Burst System found on the Maxiglide. Why? The Miniglide is meant for shorter hair that is much closer to the scalp. A big hot burst of steam near your scalp? No thanks! Good thinking Miniglide.
Easy detangling: Strategically placed ceramic-coated pins that work like a fine comb. Detangling pins feature smooth, rounded ends to protect hair's sensitive cuticle. You can completely detangle the hair to the very end at a rate of 0.3 millimeter (detangling property), like a fine comb.
Long plates: Longer plates provide more styling room for a section of hair, allowing for wider sections to reducing styling time.
Curved edge case design: Allows you to see exactly where the iron is on your hair relative to your scalp, to flip, wave, spike, and lift your hair more quickly and easily.
Protective styling channels: Design of the case related to placement of pins and the protective/styling channels protect the scalp/skin from high temperatures and burn. Every outer pin on the plate is accurately lined-up with a corresponding channel, directing the hair through the ribs, allowing you to achieve flips and curves. The back and sides of the case stay cooler than on other irons.
Placement of the on-off switch is away from your hand, preventing accidental turn off. Non-slip rubber base.