Dry Hair? Your Answer to Lustrous Hair
This entry was posted on July 22, 2008.
Are you plagued by dry hair during the summer months. This is a homegrown remedy that has been passed down in my family for generations. It is simple, proven, and effective way of keeping your hair and scalp healthy and beautiful.
1) Warm up a ¼ cup of olive, almond, jojoba, or coconut oil; whatever you have around the house. I would not use vegetable or canola oil.
2) Take a cotton ball and dab in the warm oil.
3) Part your hair in the middle and start dabbing the warm oil into your scalp
4) Change the part one inch over to the right and continue. Do this for your entire scalp
5) Once completed give your scalp an intense massage
6) Then place left over oil in your hair. Keep on your hair for a min 30 min and max as long as you can handle it.
7) Rinse with your favorite shampoo and conditioner,
I assure you the results are amazing. Continue doing this every month. Your hair and scalp with thank you for it!