Tina Fey Emmy Do
This entry was posted on September 8, 2010.
US Weekly readers voted and 95 percent agree: 30 Rock actress and award nominee Tina Fey rocked the 2010 Emmy Awards with her polished, voluminous hairstyle! We nabbed insider tips from her very own hairstylist, Richard Marin, on how to recreate Tina’s 60's inspired ponytail for your next big event.
Get this Look:
- Blow dry hair (with an ionic dryer to reduce frizz) upside down to create volume straightening out any waves or curls.
- Set hair ON large barrel rollers to provide volume with minimal curl. Once rollers cool, remove and brush out.
- For a fuller ponytail, attach 2-4 clip-in hair extensions at the neckline area (make sure the color matches your natural color as closely as possible!
- Brush hair into place and secure at the nape of your neck with hair band, wrap a few pieces from the ponytail around the band to camouflage contrasting colors.
- Mist all over with a shine spray and get ready for your close-up!