Fekkai Lead Stylist Paul Hanlon Creates an Undone, Edgy Look for 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Fall-Winter 2013 Fashion Week Runway Show
This entry was posted on February 13, 2013.
THE LOOK: Hanlon drew inspiration from the uptown chic-meets-downtown cool looks in 3.1 Phillip Lim’s show
1. Begin by combing a generous amount of Fekkai Full Blown Volume Styling Whip through damp hair
2. Create a defined part and blow dry hair using a round brush to create volume
3. Spray Fekkai Perfectly Luscious Curls Wave Activating Spray on the hair from mid-length strands to ends. Then, using a 1.5-inch curling iron create loose, natural looking waves with texture.
4. Next, gather hair towards the mid-back of the head and secure with a bobby pin. Don’t be too perfect with this; Hanlon purposefully played with unbalanced proportion. Girls with shorter hair can skip this step and leave the style loose.
5. Separate ends by applying Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Crème and mist hair lightly with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray to finish the look.