How to Get Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwoods Grammy Looks!
This entry was posted on February 13, 2013.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards brought glitz and glamour to the red carpet last night. Gorgeous hair was the main attraction, as music's biggest stars rocked beautiful waves, curls, updos, and ponytails. PureArtist Sandra Joseph has recreated her favorite styles of the night using Pureology's Colour Stylist styling products. See below for step by steps tips so you can also recreate these glamorous looks.
1. Blend a quarter size amount of Lustrous Volumizer bodifying glaze and Control Twist high hold liquid waxto damp hair. Blow dry with medium round brush for volume and hold.
2 Mist hair with Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray for added support. Wrap hair around a 1 inch curling iron away from the face. Clip curls and allow to cool for ten minutes.
3. Add a dime size amount of Control Twist high hold liquid wax to curls and separate with fingers.
4. Layer hair with Radiance Amplifier anti frizz shine spray and Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray for a polished long lasting finish.
1. On damp hair layer Anti Split Blow Dry styling cream and Cuticle Polisher shine serum. Blow dry hair until smooth with a large paddle brush.
2 Apply a small amount of Anti Breakage Twist shine texturizer and work through all the hair to add texture.
3. Gather all the hair to the back of the head. Starting in the lower left side create a French braid.
4. Add another French braid to the right lower side.
5. Wrap braids around the head and secure with pins. Finish with Supreme Control zero dulling hairspray for long lasting hold.