Create Your Own Oscar-Worthy Hair at Home!
This entry was posted on February 21, 2013.
Pureology gives us the 411 on how to do an incredible Undone Braided Chignon:
Get that princess sophistication with a messy spin on the chignon.
- Starting with wet hair, apply a dollop-size of Nourishing Nectar throughout.
- Rough dry hair until 100% dry.
- Choose a side or middle part and French-braid front portion to the ear then continue a regular braid to tips.
- Lace or tease hair from the middle back to ends and spray with Strengthening Control hairspray.
- Scrunch the back hair into a messy bun and secure using your grips in an X fashion. Continue placing hair until all hair is secured up and feels like it will last the evening.
- Finish with a final dousing of Strengthening Control Hairspray.
Hot Tip: If hair is extra silky, you may set hair using steps 1-3 from the Boho Downstyle.
About Pureology Serious Colour Care
Pureology Serious Colour Care is a professional haircare line committed to the well-being of the environment, and since its inception in 2001, Pureology took measures to decrease its impact on the environment by using natural, organic botanicals and 100% Vegan ingredients. All Pureology formulas offer an industry first: Longer Lasting Hair Colour - Guaranteed!® For more information visit Pureology.com or like Pureology on Facebook.