Allison Williams at the 2014 Golden Globes Hair by Celebrity Stylist Anthony Campbell Using Wella Professionals
This entry was posted on January 13, 2014.
I am absolutely loving this sleek and chic style on Allison William's at the 2014 Golden Globes. Loving her super shiny and smooth hair and I'm dying for mine to look the same! Here's a how-to by celebrity stylist Anthony Campbell!
Hair Look: Allison’s stunning Alexander McQueen dress shaped the inspiration to keep her hair look elegant, simple and clean
1. First, hair was washed and conditioned with Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Hair was gently towel dried, and then a dollop of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier was applied to prep hair for a controlled look.
3. Blow-dry the hair using a large flat brush to achieve pin straight hair. Ensure the hairdryer isn’t too hot, which can cause it to dry out and break, giving you frizz.
4. Once the hair is completely dry, create a deep side parting for added elegance.
5. Run a flat iron over hair, section by section finishing off each piece with a light spray of Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray and leave to cool.
6. To finish, add a few drops of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections, which will increase shine to hair for an added pop, without weighing hair down or looking greasy.
Stylist: Anthony Campbell, Celebrity Stylist using Wella Professionals
• Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner
• Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier
• Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
• Wella Professionals Oil Reflections
Wella Professionals is available in professional salons across the world. For more information, visit www.wella.com