Creating Curls with Caruso
This entry was posted on March 24, 2015.
Creating curls with the Caruso SalonPro Molecular Steam Hairsetter:
By far, Caruso is one of the cult-favorites among curl-divas everywhere, for good reason - it works so well. The curls created with the Caruso Hairsetters are so long-lasting, once you try the Caruso you are hooked for a lifetime. With such a great track record and a large base of loyal followers, here is a quick snapshot for those of you doing some hairsetter comparison shopping.
Pictured: Caruso SalonPro Steam HairSetter.
1. Caruso soft foam rollers are infused with gentle steamed moisture.
2. Wrap each section of hair around on the infused roller and cover with a shield.
3. The patented roller and shield design creates even moisture penetration and allows airflow for quick evaporation, or speedy results if used with your hair dryer.
4. Gentle moisture penetrates to the hair's molecular core allowing it to relax and bend.
5. As moisture evaporates, hair is "set" in curled position.
Did you know?
The molecular hold is so strong, it can only be released by shampooing. Because there is no damaging heat, you can use the Caruso Professional system as often as you like.
Talk about curls! With the Caruso the curls you can create are soft and bouncy and keep their shape (and bounce) all day long. I love that the curls also last well into the next day if you are one of those every-other-day type of stylers.