Give your thinning hair a boost with Nioxin Follicle Booster. This intensive scalp treatment is specially formulated to treat excessively thinning areas and low-density hairlines. Applying a little of this vitamin enriched scalp treatment twice a day will exfoliate the dead skin cells on your scalp and transport vital nutrients to your hair, encouraging a healthy scalp environment. Part of Nioxin's Intensive Therapy collection, Nioxin Follicle Booster is formulated to work well for all hair textures and can be easily incorporated into any Nioxin system for complete hair and scalp maintenance. Simply slip this Follicle Booster into your existing hair care routine and you're good to go!
- Twice daily follice booster
- Vitamin enriched scalp treatment
- Gently exfoliates, removes toxins and build-up
- Provides nourishment to hair and scalp
- Helps to improve the appearance of thinning hair by creating a healthy scalp environment
- Improves microcirculation
- Enhances follicle performance
- Part of Nioxin's Intensive Therapy Collection
- Can be incorporated into any Nioxin System or used alone
- For all hair types
Directions on Usage: Use twice daily. Apply Nioxin Follicle Booster directly onto scalp. Distribute with fingertips to areas of excessively thin-looking hair and along the hairline. Vitamin enriched formula gives temporary redness to skin after application.
Did you know? Nioxin Thinning Hair Systems are designed as a process to create and maintain an optimum scalp environment for all hair textures. The Nioxin daily care regimen is a process that addresses the problems associated with thin-looking hair, including hair loss through mechanical breakage, which leads to fine, fragile, thin-looking hair. Fine refers to the size of the individual hair strands, which are measured in microns. A strand of fine hair is about 50 microns thick compared to medium hair, which measures between 60 and 90 microns. Coarse hair can exceed 100 microns.
Is your scalp healthy?Many conventional shampoos, conditioners and styling products simply coat the hair and create buildup on the scalp. The scalp must be treated properly to keep the scalp environment and hair looking young, healthy and vibrant. Learn more: Nioxin - A Healthy Scalp Equals Healthy Hair.
Customer Reviews (2)
- follicle BoosterReview by Joyce Beck
- Follicle BoosterReview by Robin Buchanan