You have no items in your shopping cart.
Paul Brown Hawaii 1 inch Ceramic Flat Iron is one of the hottest (and hottest!) flat irons around. Featuring far infrared, rapid heating Ceramic heaters, this variable temperature flat iron is made for maximum styling options and superior hair conditioning. Ceramic coated plates protect your hair color and condition while smoothing your hair strands into silky straight submission. Ionic technology creates millions of negative ions to close the hair's cuticle layer, leaving a smooth, silky surface with plenty of natural moisture and shine. Five adjustable heat settings go up to 410 degrees F for every hair type and texture. Another reason to love Hawaii's Aloha Paul Brown Hawaii!
- 1" Ceramic Plates
- Curved edge plate design is multi-functional for straightening and creating curls, flips and waves
- Professional Ionic Ceramic iron
- Ceramic infused into the plates delivers negative ions to neutralize the hair's positive charge and create calm smooth, shiny hair strands
- Ceramic ionic technology eliminates frizz, creates silky shiny hair instantly without damage
- Negative ionic activity neutralizes positive ions in the hair, smoothing rough hair cuticles allowing them to lay flat, sealing in natural moisture and shine
- Heats up in 15 seconds
- 5 adjustable heat settings to set the proper temperature for hair type and texture
- Maximum temperature instantly, with instant heat recovery to eliminate damaging hot spots
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Advanced safety and heater protection features
- U/L and ETL certification for USA and Canada
- 8' swivel cord with 360 degree swivel