StyleBell Specials and Offers

T3 Evolution Hair Dryer Professional Ceramic Bespoke Labs, 83888

The lightweight T3 Evolution Hair Dryer by Bespoke Labs uses tourmaline-infused ceramic components to emit maximum negative ionic and far infrared energy, which together eliminate frizz and drying time while creating sleek and shiny hair.
SKU: sb-00660

Availability: Out of stock

$219.95
T3

100% Guaranteed New & Authentic Read more...

Same Day Shipping on In-Stock Products

30 Day No-Hassle Return Policy

Safe Shopping Guarantee
Read more...

Details

The lightweight T3 Evolution Hair Dryer by Bespoke Labs uses tourmaline-infused ceramic components to emit maximum negative ionic and far infrared energy, which together eliminate frizz and drying time while creating sleek and shiny hair. In addition, the Evolution blow dryer utilizes T3's revolutionary softAire flow management chassis, which shapes incoming air into a controlled "cone" of enriched air turbulence that directs a concentrated amount of negative ions and far infrared heat onto large sections of hair for incredibly fast, even drying.

Product Benefits: 
  • 2000-watt, yet weighs a mere 13.5 ounces
  • Two speed settings, plus four heat settings
  • Ionized concentrator
  • Generates negative ions and far infrared heat
  • The only dryer with a true ceramic heater
  • At least 70 percent faster drying
  • Powerful, yet extremely lightweight
  • Leaves hair soft, smooth, and shiny and doesn't damage hair like other blow-dryers
  • Eliminates the frizzy, "blow-dried" look with negative ions that add moisture and sheen and close the cuticle layer to protect hair
  • Patented technology
  • Model 83888
Did you know?
The T3 Featherweight is tailored with an exclusive pattern that makes no two identical, so you can be guaranteed that you’re having a one-of-a-kind hair styling experience every time you use it.

Additional Info

Manufacturer T3

Customer Reviews (1)

T3 featherweight Ionic Tourmaline 1800 wReview by manswife
Rating
This is just what I'm looking for in a handheld hairdryer. I am on the elderly side and I cannot hold a dryer up for very long due to arthritis. This is lightweight and is perfect for me (Posted on 5/9/2012)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: T3 Evolution Hair Dryer Professional Ceramic Bespoke Labs, 83888

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating