The FHI Heat Technique G3 Tourmaline Flat Iron combines triple layers of ceramic with tourmaline technology for even heat distribution. This iron is designed with variable temperature settings from 140 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The Heat Technique Flat Iron produces negative ions and far infrared heat that helps eliminate static and reduce frizz for perfect styles with body, movement and incredible shine. Ergonomically designed with beveled plates that allow you to create multiple styles from smooth and straight to beautiful curls. Superior floating plates for one pass straightening for all hair types and textures.
- 1" inch Ceramic plates
- Adjustable Temperature Setting 140 to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Reduces Frizz and Eliminates Static
- Auto Shut Off After 1 Hour
- Produces Beautiful Shine
- 9 ft. Professional Cord
- 2 Year Manufacture Warranty
- Model TQ1001
Did you know you can create curls with this flat iron?
Yes, we can show you how to achieve that carefree curly look. It just takes a little practice, patience, and the right tools like this one. Check out our step-by-step instructions here: Flat Irons Really Do Create Curls!
Customer Reviews (6)
- Excellent flat ironReview by Monajean
- GoodReview by product screene
- This Flat Iron Is GreatReview by Sharon Keylolo
- BestReview by Vanessa
- DisappointingReview by salbelle
- LOVE ITReview by Georgina S.